Authortastic 2.0
- Home - First Comic - Latest Comic - Archive - Sprites Page - Forum Link - Affiliates - Chatboxes - RSS - Add to Favorites - Smack Jeeves -

Memory = None ~Shard

April 29th, 2007, 12:38 pm

Average Rating: None
E-Mail This Comic to a Friend!
<< First < Previous
Next > Most Recent >>

Author's Comments:

Advertisement, July 17th, 2019, 1:56 am

User's Comments:

Blaze Flame, April 29th, 2007, 12:48 pm
Don't give the demon a pyromaniac!
This will end poorly.
RoxasTH, April 29th, 2007, 12:48 pm

is this still joinable?
supercomputer276, April 29th, 2007, 12:55 pm

The window's open now, but it might close fast.
supercomputer276, April 29th, 2007, 1:27 pm
How much does Kat remember? It's the only way I can figure out how DC will properly manipulate her.
Kiki_Akuma, April 29th, 2007, 2:16 pm

...Y'know, I always thought that Kat used telepathy to speak... Eh, whatever. She apparently doesn't do it anymore.
Shard, April 29th, 2007, 2:21 pm

@SC: Not much, apparently. She of course knows who she is, and will probably figure out that, for some reason, she's needed to help out Shard, but other than that she's pretty clueless.

@Kiki: She does but she mouths what she says these days.
Jeshi-kun, April 29th, 2007, 2:39 pm


the only application still pending is seshi right now...

since I'm doing this via process of elimination kind of..

each day I will take the best of the applications and leave that one pending then deny the others... until 5 days pass..

BKJax has never actually applied...

if the special link in the news post won't work then do it manually by going to My comics>apply as co-author to existing comic>select authortastic 2.0 from the list>fill out the box with the comic you think you made that was best(single comic not comic series)>submit...

also bluefire not existing effected the time line? thats not good xD
Jeshi-kun, April 29th, 2007, 4:06 pm


if you haven't noticed I put up a new background complimation! extra backgrounds!

it contains 3 new house backgrounds!

Kitchen type place,
and a treasure vault!

it also include the Demensi space backgrounds and descriptions of them!

they WILL be needed for the plot since [spoilers]

the security system uses demensi space technology and when it brakes and sends people across dimensions you will need the demensi space backgrounds to show characters going thou re dimensions.


I DID get permission from MC-sama to use his demensi space backgrounds even though he stated on his website that they were free to use with credit...

also you should all check out his comic at

look out for my old old old 8-bit human sprites in comic 300 :D

man I was so surprised when comic 300 of reporterz came out and he had me, and two others who I won't name appear!

I think I might still be referred to as "Gamer712" back during then xD


Ochan, April 29th, 2007, 9:42 pm

I got a comic done it might have plotholes, Can we still get to the treasure room
Jeshi-kun, April 29th, 2007, 10:32 pm

you can still get to any room in the house if you're lucky...

what happened was that the room order was randomized kind of..

you have like, a 75% chance of going to another hallway, and a 25% chance of going into the bathroom or something...
Jeshi-kun, April 30th, 2007, 1:31 pm

I put Jeshi's room on the sprites page.

Post A Comment

This template was created by supercomputer276.
Hosted by Smack Jeeves.